If you’re looking to buy firewood in Peoria IL or the surrounding area, look no further than Good Forest Timber Company for superior quality firewood. Our unique process produces the highest quality firewood with the following characteristics:
- USDA certified for use in restaurants, and can be moved throughout counties under quarantine.
- Debarked means no bugs and no mess and has an accelerated drying time. Debarked firewood reduces creosote buildup in your fireplace. It’s why our wood is recommended by chimney cleaning services in the area.
- Seasoned using a stacking system that allows for proper airflow, but order early in the season. Our firewood is popular amongst homeowners and it’s not unusual to sell out of fully seasoned firewood by fall, especially if weather conditions for production haven’t been ideal. We recommend ordering your winter firewood as early as mid-summer.
- Mixed Hardwoods with an aesthetic appeal that look great stacked inside your home or business.
- Smoke Wood for the best flavor infused eats. If there’s a place in Peoria that uses cooking wood, chances are it comes from us! Use our firewood on the BBQ or in the backyard fire pit!
Good Forest firewood is available in all sorts of species and dimensions from small bundles to face cords and full cords. Below is a list of measurements once the wood is stacked:
- 1/4 face cord = 2’x4’
- 1/2 face cord = 4’x4’
- full face cord = 4’x8’
- full cord = 4’x24’ equal to 3 face cords
*due to the heavy rains this spring, firewood supply is at an all time low for 2019. Please call ahead to check the status. Mother Nature has not been kind this year for firewood production. We apologize for any inconvenience*